About the Author
Andrea Paquette, MSN, APRN, is board certified as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and a Holistic Nurse Practitioner. She specializes in natural treatments for emotional and mental health issues in women, adolescents, and children. Her private practice is located in Londonderry, NH.
While treating children in her private practice, she recognized the need among mothers for new strategies to cope with chronic stress, low energy, and feeling disempowered. In 2018, Andrea completed training as a Life Coach and began coaching and teaching women to express their authentic selves, use their talents in the world, and create a life they love. Her coaching business is Woman to Woman Life Coaching.
Andrea also has extensive experience teaching and speaking about personal development, spiritual growth, parenting, and child emotional health. She has developed and taught several programs, workshops, and classes on varied topics over several years. She continues to speak to community groups, professional organizations, and schools around New Hampshire.
With over thirty years of experience in the healthcare field, Andrea’s mission is to support people on their journey to vibrant physical and emotional health, happiness, and fulfillment in life. Andrea lives in Manchester, NH, has two grown children she adores, is a devoted yoga student and an ocean and food lover.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/andreapaquettellc
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/anpaq03/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrea-paquette-aprn-pnp-bc-aphn-bc-08b50822/
- Women’s Wellness Exchange: https://www.womenswellnessxchange.com/united-states/services-products/woman-to-woman-coaching-andrea-paquette-llc
- American Holistic Nurses Credentialing Center: https://www.ahncc.org/cia-overview/cia-business/